All information contained herein is intended only as a general guide for use of MBA’s products.
No MBA product should be used without independent evaluation by a qualified engineer or architect verifying the suitability of the product for its specific intended application. MBA reserves the right to modify its products and the specifications detailed herein at any time and without notice. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of Sale for a full description of our warranty and any limitations.
Structural & Non-Structural Product Data
- ProSTUD® Drywall Framing System Download
- Traditional Full Gauge Drywall Studs & Track (18, 30, 33 mil) Download
- Structural Studs & Track Download
- Accessories Product Data Furring Channel Download
- U-Channel Download
- Z-Furring Download
- Angle Download
- CRC Clip Download
- Web Stiffener Download
- Slotted Track Download
- Shaftwall System Download
Safety Data Sheet
- Safety Data SheetDownload
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
Please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-248-8076 to request additional LEED information.